Saturday, May 24, 2008

What will lead you to be rich?

To become rich, some points of this article say
101 Tips to Help You Make Money Doing What You Love | How to Make Money Doing What You Love


Above all, I am impressed the response of the author to all of the comments there. There are some people againsg "Get a Psychic Reading", and this is his response to them. I felt in this country, this kind of matter is rather controversial issue .

@Herb Sewell: Two years ago, I would be right there with you Herb, completely skeptical and labeling all psychics as charlatans. Having studied magic and mentalism with a professional magician for over two years also added to my skepticism especially since I saw first hand how “secret magician techniques” like cold reading etc. can be used to give the appearance of psychic abilities, when in fact it’s all just “trickery”.

However, today, after doing some investigating and personal testing I am convinced that there are people out there with real abilities. I’ll definitely admit that probably the most majority of the “commercial psychics” like the psychic hotlines and stuff are all scams, but if you dive into the world of “psychics” a bit and do a bit of reading you’ll actually find out that the real psychics out there hate those frauds just as much as we do.

In any case, there is absolutely nothing I can say here that could ever convince you that the possibility of psychic powers is real, because there was nothing I read that convinced me. The only real way to get convinced is to try it out for yourself. That’s what I did. I wrote a post about it on my old blog if anyone’s interested in reading: http://www.selfhelpwisdom.com/index.php/2007/08/01/an-interview-with-a-psychic/

So, in short, to answer your question, I am completely serious about #48.

Before you judge me as an idiot for falling for such “crap”, look around and see who else out there believes in psychics. You may be surprised what you find.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]